Our Responses To “What’s Your Favorite Part of the Symphony”
- caitycake answered: “to womanly always, to be discouraged never;” this phrase has gotten me through many tough times- everytime I say it my heart swells w/ pride
- emilyalbs answered: “to be womanly always, to be discouraged never”
- novembervisitor answered: To be Lovable Rather than Popular! So simple, straightforward, practical advice that characterizes Chi Omegas :)
- queenhyperbole answered: “To be discouraged never.”
I am your sister. I have not come into your life to change your goals, but rather to help you meet them. Nor have I come to discourage your dream, but rather to see them made real. I have not come into your life to steal aloneness, but rather to take away loneliness. Nor have I come to change you, but rather to discover who you are. I have not come into your life to detain you, but rather to walk along with you. Nor have I come to win your love, but rather to share some of mine. I am your sister.
I love you all!
WHY JOIN CHI OMEGA?
1. Chi Omega is a home away from home, where women can truly be themselves & make their mark on campus!!
2. Chi Omega is about finding new friends & discovering sisterhood that lasts a lifetime. Also, Chi O goes to show that sisterhood & friendship aren’t for college days…
What’s your favorite part of the symphony, and why?
Founded in 1895 at the University of Arkansas, Chi Omega is the largest women’s fraternal organization in the world with over 300,000 initiates and 174 collegiate chapters. Throughout Chi Omega’s long and proud history, the Fraternity has brought its members unequaled opportunities for personal…